If you’re looking for a fun craft project for Family Day, felt keychains are a great choice! They’re cute, customizable, and kid-friendly!
What you need:
•Twill tape (or grosgrain ribbon)
•1 inch split key rings
What you do:
1. Cut out pattern pieces; pin pieces to matching felt colours and cut out.
2. Sew decorative pieces onto background pieces according to the examples. Embroider eyes or other decorative stitching.
3. Fold twill tape or grosgrain ribbon in half and pin between front and back pieces. Sew around outer edge leaving a gap for stuffing.
4. Insert stuffing evenly and sew gap closed.
5. Attach split key ring to the tape or ribbon loop.
Add keys and enjoy!
Download printable PDF of the pattern here.
Download printable PDF of the instructions here.