Dressing up your home for this spooky day should possess you with eerie delight; whether it’s simple décor for the dinner table or spreading boo-tiful trimmings throughout your entire living space.(more…)
Fall is here so that means Halloween is just around the corner. Get a head start on the fun with easy Halloween crafts using Craft Fun Solids.
With some fun shapes and your imagination, the possibilities are endless. Grab your scissors or rotary cutter for these 3 simple projects to start.
With just a small strip of white craft fun solids, some black twill tape and a little bit of Fabri-Tac glue you can make this super cute ghost banner. Cut out the shapes from the pattern, draw a scary face with a permanent marker and glue to the twill tape. Easy and fun!
Make this easy trick-or-treat bag with 2 rectangles and some appliques. Craft Fun Solids don’t fray so there’s no need to finish any raw edges!
- Cut one rectangle 17×40″ for the bag and another 4×36″ for the handle.
- Cut out a circle using a large plate as a pattern and some bat motifs from the pattern below. Place in the center of one half of the bag rectangle as shown. Attach either by machine stitching, Fabri-Tac glue or even a spray adhesive.
- Fold the bag rectangle in half right sides together and stitch 2 side edges. Turn right side out.
- Fold the top edge down 1″ and topstitch in place.
- Fold the handle rectangle in 3 and topstitch along the 2 folded edges.
- Pin and sew the handle to the inside of each side seam.
All little boys and girls love to be superheros …and capes are essential for fighting the bad guys! Craft Fun Solids are so easy to use to make and customize all kinds of things.
- Cut a rectangle 15×28″. Fold in half lengthwise and mark 7″ along the top edge. Draw a line from the 7″ mark to the outer point of the bottom edge and cut along the line.
- Keeping the rectangle folded, mark 2″ from the bottom of the outer edges then draw and cut a curve from the bottom centerfold to the 2″ mark.
- Cut out the lightening and star patterns and attach to the center back either by machine sewing, using Fabri-Tac glue or adhesive spray.
- Cut a strip 1×40″ for the tie. Pin the right side top center of the cape to the center of the tie along one edge. Stitch the cape to the tie piece using a 1/2″ seam allowance.
- Fold the tie strip in half and pin. Edge stitch around entire tie.
Item #0004300 Craft Fun Solids | 100% polypropelene | 145cm
Here’s a simple, yet fun project for some quick DIY decorations using felt and few notions!
Once you’ve got all your items together, cut out the pattern shapes.
Next, pin the shapes to the appropriately coloured felt.
Once pinned, cut out all the pieces.
Once cut, arrange all the pieces in preparation for gluing.
Glue down all the pieces of felt using a glue gun, or similar adhesive.
Decorate with sequin trim, google eyes or use your creativity to embelish your spooky shapes your own way!
Don’t they look spooktacular?! Decorate windows, walls and doorways using thread to hang or use them to add fun to your party’s snack table!
Hello October! It’s that time of year when all the ghosts and ghouls are set to enjoy some spooktacular Halloween fun! Check out these eerie-sistable holiday prints perfect for a DIY Reversible Halloween Bag!
Item# 0710200 | 65% polyester/35% cotton | 112cm
Alternative options for the older treat seekers are also available, but selections vary by store.
Riley Blake Chevrons – Item# 0648029 | 100% cotton | 112cm
Spider Lace – Item #0317500 | 100% polyester | 135cm
Get everyone involved and make this easy Spider Headband … a perfect Spooky accessory for kids and adults alike just in time for Halloween.
Download printable instructions here.
The easiest and most cost-effective way to add an instant update to your decor is with cushions. Get ready for cooler weather with Autumn Leaves, add warmth with Plush Textures or create a cozy cabin feel with fuzzy plaids and furs.
Quickly add Halloween looks for a spooky night…
and change again with glam sparkles just in time for the holidays.
Make a spooky trick or treat bag just in time for Halloween!
Download printable PDF here.
Halloween-themed cottons are available while supplies last!
Item 0644304000D 100% cotton 112cm
New fabrics are arriving now to add to the Princess Collections already in stores for all your glittery projects.
0317 510 000D | Dot Netting – Monotone Dots
0317 511 000D | Glitter Dot Netting
0317 512 000D | Foil Netting – Snow Swirl
0317 509 000D | Sew Spooktacular – Hologram Star Netting
0317 514 000D | Tonal Netting with Hologram Stars
0317 513 000D | Marble Organza – Flocked Stars